GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So you have a GTI now... Whats your next car going to be?

4GSixty3

Drag Racing Champion
its either the RS4, M3, Skyline or Supra, leaning toward the RS4 for now.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
my neighbor has this Lotus, and he alway's comes by to check on my GTI, it's really quick, but it's not all that. I want a 1998 Porsche 911 Turbo, but will probablly get an Audi in the future.

:headbang:

MichaelM

Ready to race!
GTI, for sure!!

Probably MKVI already - if there will be one.
If not, I go for a MkV GTI :thumbsup:

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
Cayman S! Definitely. I am on Par with that! I will consider it highly.

Nothing new due until at least the end of next year...
Thats just incorrect. The new MCS will land in europe around november maybe a bit earlier and will come to the US at the begining of January.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
This 600HP AWD beast!

Jeppe

Drag Race Newbie
Good question, and I am embarrased to admit that I already before delivery of my GTI have planned its successor - a BMW E46 M3, my dream car since it was introduced. Hopefully in a couple of years it will be possible to buy a slightly used one for reasonable money here.

I doubt I will like the design of the E90 M3, since the new 3-series design is not a good starting point at all...

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
The realistic plan for the next car is an M3, either a barely used E46 M3 or an E92 M3 if it doesn't get too expensive.

It seems like a lot of us share the same M3 goal here, great to have that in common!!!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
if i change in 3 yrs time, probably mark 6 golf SE.

if > 5 yrs, Eos, audi TT, Z4, SLK. or if i like the golf that much, the R32 or GTI.

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Hm, I was looking at the TL's as a replacement for my '02 Maxima... Might look for a used C6 Corvette as a replacement for the GTI. I've got to get my MKV first though.

Faster2.0

Go Kart Champion
What are everyones thoughts on the Mazdaspeed 3 or Mazda3 MPS or whatever they call it. Sounds like they figured out what that car should have been all along. As for me, personally I just can't see myself driving another hatch after this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this car but I want something with more power stock than most 18 year olds can just go out and buy. We'll see what Infiniti puts out in the next couple of years...