GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Fog in NA Tail Lights

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Did a search and found nothing. I know people on the Vortex have done this with buying a RED bulb and some cable but I cant find the info anywhere.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
anyone?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
yea, i know when i was lookign at the mini, from a safty standpoint they were gonna put the "rear fog light" on. its that little square light on teh bottom of teh mini so drivers can see u in the night fog easier. im assuming its the same here just built right into the taillights

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
forget it. I found the writeup on the vortex.

GTI2007

davesee said:
you need to have fog light in the tail light? (the back end)

yep, we here in Belgium do need to have a rear fog light and we can get tickets for not using it when it's necessary or using it when there's totally no fog. We have a goddamn weird country.

While on the other hand about the front fog lights there's nothing in the entire damn road law section. We don't even need to have them cause the cheaper Golfs don't even get front fog lights. You have to take a higher level of equipment, like for example the GTI, to have a Golf with front fog lights.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Care to share the post?

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny

bluethunder

Passed Driver's Ed
rear taillight install

hi
i have an 06 gti
need to replace passanger tail light bulb and not sure how to disconnect the bulb
do i need a special tool?
dont want to yank it out..
can u send pic's??

thanks
joe