GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Buccaneer

Ready to race!
Kirium said:
Welcome... :wink:

Detailing forum is this way... :laugh:

Don't be so quick to laugh Kirium, white isn't easy to keep clean either (when you do get your baby) :p hehe

And glad to hear of another Melbournian GTI !

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
It wasn't a dig at him having to keep his car clean... :laugh:

I've been discussing what's the best detailing solution for my CW GTI over on www.autopia.org and sent him a PM to recruit him over here...

:thumbup:

I'm leaning toward a nice little P21S kit (including their awesome wax) and we were discussing the merits of P21S on his SB..

Buccaneer

Ready to race!
Oh :thumbsup:

So far Meguiars is winning over at the golfmkv.com detailing section. I'd like to use Zymol but need to finish off all my Megs before I get a full kit but I've heard good things about the P21S shampoo and of course their wax is da best! :respekt:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
No surprise Megs stuff is winning. This is a mainly American forum, and you can buy Megs stuff down the shop with your milk and bread over there... :tongue:

I think with Zymol, you're paying alot for the name and marketing (just look at the latest Fifth Gear episode...)
It's good stuff, but there's stuff out there that's as good as (and in some circumstances better) than Zymol. P21S wax is right up there, and it's 25% of the price of a tub of Zymol Estate Glaze like Titanium (which is what I was considering)...

The $99 P21S kit at www.waxit.com.au is much better value than Zymol stuff.
Klasse AIO and SG is good value too, and near legendary in detailing circles..

I've also seen a company now selling Sonus and Jeffs Werkstatt products (which I've seen pics of on a white Ford GT, and it looks stunning)

Anyway.. :eek:fftopic:

Welcome Lucas. :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
LucasZCPM3 said:
Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax, FTW:thumbup:

The usual answer to "what's the best wax?" questions... :laugh:

Honestly, I can't justify the price, especially for white. And the whole P21S kit is comparably priced...