GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Howdy from Germany

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
Hi there,

today I found your little " world wide web jewel " - and what should I say, it´s fantastic !!!! I´ve been to several GTI forums before, but here I have found more videos then anywhere else before .
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Congratulations !
But I´ve also noticed that a lot of British GTIs are around here, so it´s no big surprise where are all Top Gear articles come from! :wub: You are lucky guys.

Best regards from Hamburg Germany
Marcus

Attachments

• 4g.jpg
    4g.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,308
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,223
  • 1g.jpg
    1g.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,316
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,297

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site Marcus! Beautiful GTI of course :)

We are based in the US but we've got members from all over the world. :thumbsup: Love for the GTI knows no international borders :biggrin:

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
Thank you !
I was just asked by a friend (also GTI driver) she wants to know how to get this "fast" mascot ???? Can you buy it anywhere ? Or does it have a limitation ? What is it´s rate? It looks so cool, but you can´t get it here. Here where the GTI is built, very strange, but sadly true.
She wants to have one so badly, but not from e-bay.

Please help :cry: :cry: :cry:
regards Marcus

Attachments

• Bild 8.png
    Bild 8.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,265

glasgow_ffm

Go Kart Newbie
Hiya,

were these pictures just recently shot and do I see the fabulous weather at home a couple of weeks ago??? Talking 'bout the snow ... my buddies in Frankfurt told me about it ...

Anyway: I also would like to have one of those FAST's, but I think that you won't find it elsewhere else than on the US-american ebay-site, since they are limited to 600 ... yeah, scheisse, but that's how it is ... what about starting some terror eMailing on the customer service???? :wink:

Cheers, viele Gruesse and good hunting on the Autobahn!