GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wow blind spot

TheGr8Scuda

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks dmclone, I was guilty of setting up my sideview mirrors so I could see my car when I was driving but, after making the adjustement you suggested my blind spot has been eliminated. I can't belive I've been setting my mirrors up wrong for a lifetime.

dodweld

Ready to race!
TheGr8Scuda said:
Thanks dmclone, I was guilty of setting up my sideview mirrors so I could see my car when I was driving but, after making the adjustement you suggested my blind spot has been eliminated. I can't belive I've been setting my mirrors up wrong for a lifetime.

dmclone's view on mirror set up is spot on (excuse pun) remember the little knob to adjust your mirrors can be used at any time, How many of us set up the mirrors and never bother to adjust them again !

I didn't see "him" is no excuses - keep your wits about you and keep looking use your head, eyes, mirrors all the time

dmclone

Oval Champion
TheGr8Scuda said:

I was the same way up until a couple of cars ago. After owning a 350Z and a Honda Element you really get to know what blind spots are all about.

It's pretty hard not to get used to seeing the side of your car but it's a good feeling to watch a car leave your rear view, enter your side mirror, and then appear in your site

BTW-I pulled the directions somewhere off the internet.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Wait... I don't have any blindspots.

I can see EVERYTHING behind me when I tilt my head left or right. I sit pretty close to the front and my seat really low.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Just checking in. I changed the way I adjust my mirriors and have not had an issue. i am still debating on ordering the mirrors.