GOLFMKV

MK5 Eyelids Pre-Painted $38.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Those things make the car look pissed....I like em.

My dad adde these to his mustang
http://www.mach1performance.org/images/machmahc1.jpg
they're help on with the 3M double sided tape and they are ON THERE.
People talk alot of bad stuff about the double sided tap, but if its 3M its good stuff.

Anyone know how good the color match is on the lids from mk5eyelids, specifically candy white?

Acoustic81

In-Tune
I don't trust that double sided tape. I bought a pair of eyelids and had them painted/mounted by a body shop. I didn't even get the car the whole way home and the passenger side eyelid went flying off the car. I have to pay for another eyelid, but at least the body shop offered to paint it for free. Not sure what I'm going to mount them with now, but def. not the 3m tape!

Ryan@EuroCustoms

GolfMkV Sponsor
Hey guys,
The 3m double sided tape works perfectly fine. I have had mine on for over a year with no issues. You can talk to other members that I have sold these to and they will say the same. Its not just cheap double sided tape from walmart its and strong exterior double sided tape made specificly for the eyelids. If you want to find out more info you can check out mk5mods.com and search some post or talk to the.ronin or vwdub_shawty they have all bought them my user name on there is Ryan thanks guys
-ryan

Ryan@EuroCustoms

GolfMkV Sponsor
Call.me.Junior said:
My dad adde these to his mustang
http://www.mach1performance.org/images/machmahc1.jpg
they're help on with the 3M double sided tape and they are ON THERE.
People talk alot of bad stuff about the double sided tap, but if its 3M its good stuff.

Anyone know how good the color match is on the lids from mk5eyelids, specifically candy white?

The color match is awsome! I sold a set of the candy white last week, the customer was very pleased. If you want to here it from him im me and i can give you his email address and name. Thanks bro
-Ryan

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Car(s)
jetta
great seller, and quick shipping!! major :thumbup: to him.

now about this 3m double side sticky tape, you dont have to use it, you can go and buy glue... but an fyi if you try prying the eyelid back up, it will bend. this 3m tape is really sticky and i recommend it 100%. if you have any questions you are more then welcome to im me or talk to ryan.

they do look great and quality is amazing. again major:thumbup:

p.s. my car is on that webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.