GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is it that Mini Cooper Guys can't stand about GTI?

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
Frist let me say yeah mini owners are wacked. Heres a question, why is it every freaking Scion TC owner feels like they have to race me. I have had my GTI for 2 weeks and I just beat down Scion TC owner number 15. By the way what the hell is that squeaking noise in my springs:?

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
atomoverride said:
Frist let me say yeah mini owners are wacked. Heres a question, why is it every freaking Scion TC owner feels like they have to race me. I have had my GTI for 2 weeks and I just beat down Scion TC owner number 15. By the way what the hell is that squeaking noise in my springs:?

Same here..all these stupid highschool punks wana race me..im like dude relax. Im 25 and to old for that crap. Plus I rather stay away from the pigs :thumbup:

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
atomoverride said:
Frist let me say yeah mini owners are wacked. Heres a question, why is it every freaking Scion TC owner feels like they have to race me. I have had my GTI for 2 weeks and I just beat down Scion TC owner number 15.

and every civic owner, and every mustang owner . . . .

I actually had a guy driving a a Mercedes SUV try and race me--now THAT was funny . . . . .

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
davis_grad said:
and every civic owner, and every mustang owner . . . .

I actually had a guy driving a a Mercedes SUV try and race me--now THAT was funny . . . . .

Actually, if it was an ML500, it would be a very interesting race.

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
Actually, if it was an ML500, it would be a very interesting race.

Yes, it would. As he was in my rear view mirror most of the time, I really have no way of knowing what he was driving :biggrin:

dvsdimsum

Go Kart Champion
atomoverride said:

tC + ZPIracing turbo kit(~4.5k) = 12 sec. car. for 22-23k

given that a GTI is 22-23k by itself, i'd be a little more careful. stock v stock, the tC is no match, but you never know when that sleeper will come along...

good thing for the chip mod, eh? :thumbup: