GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: Sirius unit for XM unit

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking to trade the Sirius unit in my car for an XM unit. The trade should be local as I am not sure anyone has done this before privately. The dealer tech said that it should not be an issue.

Anyone willing to try?

Chris

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I saw somewhere, I think it was on the vortex, a thread where people can post that they have either Sirius or XM and basically it just helps to hook people up for a trade. There were quite a few posts a few weeks ago, and demand was pretty much equal between the 2. I'd trade with you but I want XM as well. Hope this helps.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Now I can't find that thread. However the classifieds at VWVortex is much larger than the one here and there were a few threads in the car audio section that would meet your needs.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Yes, after my free 6months of Sirius is over, I'm going back to XM which I previously had.

MODERATORS: Please make an XM/Sirius swap thread. Thanks!!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
im looking to trade my XM for Sirius...but im all the way in GA...i cant stand XM...i got too used to Sirius over the last 2 years

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
hey guys, had my xm swapped bout a month ago by the dealer. but the only issue is now that sometimes when i turn the radio on it says NO SAT RECIEVER Normally turning the car off and then on resets it(sometimes) time to go bac to the dealer.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
im gonna bump this thread cuz Scuderiavw and I were supposed to trade but i never got a Pm back from him

So Scuderiavw if u still wanna trade let me know...if not...let me know =)