GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with front of GTI!

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
Well, I told you, that I'm gonna change the front of my TDI when it comes...

But here in Spain I can't ask for the front of US GTI with orange position lights like in this photo...

Can you tell me how can I get this part of Golf, the reference and prices???

Thanks for all! :thumbsup:

GTI2007

why would you buy a US version GTI bumper?? The side blinkers are integrated into the mirrors so you don't actually need those blinkers in the front bumper like those in the US version GTI bumper

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
I find these blinkers sthetically nice, the best is the contrast at night when they are always switch on :wink:

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
GTI2007 said:
But you have to buy those blinkers separately because if you buy the GTI bumper I don't think you get them included

Yes, I want the bumper and the blinkers, and I want this bumper because if I buy the european one it haven't the hole for the blinker :wink:

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
GTI2007 said:
then you have to go to your VW-dealer and let them order the US GTI bumper and the blinkers if possible

To let them order the US GTI bumper and the blinkers I need a valid number frame from a US GTI, can you tell me this information by pm or something?

Thanks!

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
Can someone sende me a valid number frame from a US GTI so I can order the pieces?

Thanks at all!

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
Please help... :bow:

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
GTI2007 said:
normally the guy at your VW-dealer can find those numbers on his computer and then order them

I will ask it to the guy of my VW-dealer...

If he can't find those numbers, can you find some valid number to me to order them?

Thanks for all GTI2007

I'm a member of VW Golf Club here in spain, if you want you can take a look at our forum www.clubvwgolf.com

Regards!

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
Well, today I had called to my VW-dealer and he told me that they haven't any frame number from an american GTI, can someone give a valid frame number from an american MKV GTI so I will order the bumper and blinkers? :bow:

Thanks at all!

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
DaGoNeT said:
Well, today I had called to my VW-dealer and he told me that they haven't any frame number from an american GTI, can someone give a valid frame number from an american MKV GTI so I will order the bumper and blinkers? :bow:

Thanks at all!

hello to Spain,

there were a lot of guys around who wanted to change the normal Golf front into an GTI or R32 front. But the "face operatin" will cost at least around 1500 to 2000€. I don´t know if it´s worth it

DaGoNeT

Go Kart Champion
GTI DSG Freude am Fahren said:
hello to Spain,

there were a lot of guys around who wanted to change the normal Golf front into an GTI or R32 front. But the "face operatin" will cost at least around 1500 to 2000€. I don´t know if it´s worth it

Here where I live, it costs around 800 € all operation... :thumbsup: