GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FAST - the new action hero

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
it's sent by mail to new MKV GTI buyers according to VW. I called them for the info. I haven't received mine yet, but I'm calling back if I don't get it soon. it's on Ebay for a silly price.

trigti

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah, I meant to say "other than ebay". good luck on getting yours. I do have a friend at a local Vdub dealer that is holding the DVD for me. I am going to work on him for a FAST too.

did you see the GTI/FAST wall thing that some dealer is selling on ebay too? ridiculous.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
there is a GTI dvd? how do we get that?

trigti

Passed Driver's Ed
check w/ your dealer/salesperson. my friend says that they only got about 50 and were told not to hand them out to every tom dick and harry. but since he knows me, he will hold one for me. I am going today. if I get any extras, look for them on ebay! ha ha ha!!!

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Skim Diesel said:
there is a GTI dvd? how do we get that?

I'll be uploading a part of the DVD into the video gallery soon... called "Project Fast". Look for it.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
nice, you are the man JJ!

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
I got the DVD the other day, it more of a joke than anything else. Are you sure about getting mail the FAST? I hadn't heard anything about that, but that isn't saying much. The people that work for the company are always the last to know about anything.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
yeah, VWoA just left me a vm regarding the fast. they said 4-6weeks from purchase date.