GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio Commercials

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Someone at work told me about V-Dub radio commercials with Otto. Has anyone heard these on the radio? Any links? They sound funny.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
u know....sorta weird...lastnight i washed my car at like 1 in the morning...well while i was pulling the car in the garage to wipe down the door jams and the interior...my FM radio came on cuz the Sat couldnt get signal

well for the couple minutes i had on the FM radio i brifly heard a VW commercial...now i caught the last couple of sec's of it...so i didnt get to hear what car they were talking about or anything...but it said something about VW...and it wasnt a dealer commercial

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Sinjin said:
could you not sleep? washing the car at 1am? dedication man!

well i wasnt tired...plus the car needed a bath...and i had been busy all day with family in from outta town...so i figured what better time to wash it than in the middle of the night...granted it was a pain in the ass to dry being the water didnt want to evaporate...but it needed to be done

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
not trying to jack the thread, but when there is no sat reception does the radio say "no sat radio" then switch to another input? I've gotten this twice and I assumed that was the reason.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
dc_candy said:
not trying to jack the thread, but when there is no sat reception does the radio say "no sat radio" then switch to another input? I've gotten this twice and I assumed that was the reason.

no it comes up with No Signl on the display...it will show the type of music that the channel is and the # of the channel...it just doesnt play any music

ive also gotten the no sat radio thing...but it goes away once i switch inputs and then switch it back to sat...or just turn the car off and then back on again works all the time...atleast for me