GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI SITTIN ON DUBZ

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
kirk180 said:
Good for you DREAMTEAMGTI. I'd stick up for myself too. Half these people here say they can't stand what has become of the Vortex site and then they rip into everyone here, or better yet, tell them how they should be. I'm sticking with some 17's but damn folks.......lighten up on the man. I'm sure he has a lot of pride in his 20's. How would you like posting a thread on something you had done and then have it followed by a bunch of poor quality comments?

Never thought I'd be the one telling (Cough) to grow up and post responsibly.
if i have an opinion on something that someone posts, i dont believe i should sugarcoat what i believe is my opinion.

alf

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
What size wheels and tires?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
if i have an opinion on something that someone posts, i dont believe i should sugarcoat what i believe is my opinion.

alf

did you delete your stupid-ass post from my DurtyFest thread?...if not than can you please do that...or JJ or Gulfer if you read this, please delete Alf's post in my DurtyFest 06 thread, the post that say's "them be some old pics from the APR BBQ." As for this topic, everbody had different opinions on what looks good, if you post up be prepared for positive and negative feedback. There is alway's going to be haterz, and you have to know that when posting in public forums. I personally like the look of Dream's ride, but feel any oppinion has a right to be voiced.

:headbang:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
did you delete your stupid-ass post from my DurtyFest thread?...if not than can you please do that...or JJ or Gulfer if you read this, please delete Alf's post in my DurtyFest 06 thread, the post that say's "them be some old pics from the APR BBQ." As for this topic, everbody had different opinions on what looks good, if you post up be prepared for positive and negative feedback. There is alway's going to be haterz, and you have to know that when posting in public forums. I personally like the look of Dream's ride, but feel any oppinion has a right to be voiced.

:headbang:

PM sent.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I liken that to putting BBS on a civic or Racing Hart's on a Porsche. Doesn't really make sense, but respect for doing something unorthadox!!:respekt:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I think it was like 1st or maybe 2nd grade, when we learned how to express negative feelings without having to use negative language.

Good Example: Although I may have chosen a different set of wheels, I can apprieciate how you've done something that no one else has.

Bad Example: Wow you loser, you wore a pink shirt to the bar? You are such a douchebag. We aren't friends anymore.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
smp85 said:
not my style, but if you like it...that's all that matters:thumbsup:

i started off this thread with a nicely said negative comment, and zerogt aslo said basically the same thing much later in the thread...there are some nice people out there. yes the wheels look bad in my opinion, but if the dude likes them, that's what matters, so he can do what he wants to his car.

bilbos

On the Kop
Wheel choice is a very personal thing.

When it comes to me, those chromes aren't my cup of tea but DREAMTEAM GTI loves them and as they are on his car, that is all that matters.

Then again, I don't particularly like the BBS CH wheels whereas lots of people on here do, so what do I know :smile: