GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi A3's

MRSiGTi

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone ever see this car on the road? I live in Pa. (Pittsburgh) and have yet to see one on the road. Did they not sell well?

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
almost every man and his dog owns one this side of the pond. a more common site than the golf.

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
you shouldve gone to one of the gtgs in philly a few months ago, A3s left and right

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I saw one this morning on the way to work... I see perhaps 1 or 2 per week...

chriskle

Ready to race!
i live in the dc metro area and i see them here all the time. more so in dc than in northern va

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
They're all over here in Minneapolis. Audis are all over here as it is though. We have a heavy Scandanavian and Western European population.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Errr... That's an A4, not an A3

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
At least they do actually appear to be BBS ck's hahah

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
cant say ive seen any a3's up here in rochester, nor do i remember seeing any back in central jersey.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Kirium said:
Errr... That's an A4, not an A3

haha

but getting back to the question at hand, there are two A3's on campus here at Virginia Tech...they are nice as hell, but until we get a 2.0T, 6MT with Quattro, there is no point in buying one.

Last edited:

bilbos

On the Kop
I have seen one near my house a couple of weeks ago. I am about 40 miles from Philly so there is at least one around.

I used to own the old shape and it was a great car. I would have prefered it if they had bought the three door out in the US as I am not too keen on the 5-door. I would definitely consider a new S3 if it comes out.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
bilbos said:
I have seen one near my house a couple of weeks ago. I am about 40 miles from Philly so there is at least one around.

I used to own the old shape and it was a great car. I would have prefered it if they had bought the three door out in the US as I am not too keen on the 5-door. I would definitely consider a new S3 if it comes out.

unfourtunately, (but i hope i am completely wrong here) i do not think that audi will bring an S3 over here, because the new 3.2 A3 is labeled with the S-line badges all around, and since it has the type of numbers that an old S3 could produce, probably the closest we will see to an S3 in the states is already here with the 3.2 DSG Quattro...but again i hope i am wrong, coz i would love to see a 250 hp 2.0T with a 6 speed come out eventually...