GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal MKV Owners

Synysta

Oripaamoni said:
Hi everybody
my name is Ori i am 19 and this is my 2nd VW (2004.5 passat chip 18" H&R bla bla) anyways if you want an awesome gtg there is one every wednesday in clairmont http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=178&day=2006-3-1&c=1 i have been going for about 2 years awesome group of guys at least 20 cars every meet but sometimes its around 50... i was the first to start going with a MKV GTI but now there is one more GTI and One MKV GLI. Yall should roll down sometime :thumbup:

Those old guys from Socaleuro...........:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Cool...another guy in the IE. AND someone we can hit up for inside information, score!! LOL.

Welcome to So Cal when you get out here man. If there's anything you're looking to find out about the local area, hit me up. I'll help you out if possible.

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
Oripaamoni said:
Hi everybody
my name is Ori i am 19 and this is my 2nd VW (2004.5 passat chip 18" H&R bla bla) anyways if you want an awesome gtg there is one every wednesday in clairmont http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=178&day=2006-3-1&c=1 i have been going for about 2 years awesome group of guys at least 20 cars every meet but sometimes its around 50... i was the first to start going with a MKV GTI but now there is one more GTI and One MKV GLI. Yall should roll down sometime :thumbup:

Cool chalk up 1 more GTI this wensday!!:thumbup:

sooblack

Ready to race!
What up guys...my name is derick..i am 22..located in LA.. goin city college..
also sell aftermarket part beside goin to school..
just bought a black gti 10 days ago..
goin to lowered it with bilstein pss9 on monday..
nice meeting ya all..

GTI1U0

Go Kart Champion
How's it goin'? My name is Tom and i'm 22. I picked up my Candy White GTI in late Feb. I live in Chino Hills and work as a Customer Service Advisor at Sears Autocenter in Montclair while attending Chaffey College in Rancho. I have been building custom trucks since I was 16 and have been working on cars since I was 12. This is my 1st VW and I love it very much. I am starting a car/truck club chapter in my city if anyone with aftermarket mods is interested. My email is: onelowliberty69@msn.com

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
Chris, 34, and in Moreno Valley. I'm in the military and run a vehicle maintenance shop at an Air National Guard base in Costa Mesa. I have had approx. 13 air cooled dubs in my early youth and currently have the MKV in candy white pkg. 1 as well as a supercharged track built Ford Focus (yeah, I know...lol).

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Hey I am John and I am 22. I was born and raised in SoCal and will be back there in about 6 months. I am in the Navyv and currently in Maine. I bought my candy white GTI mkV with package 2 in early march and I love it. I can't wait to get back to Ventura in December. I am looking at getting the chip and an exhaust for my dub real soon. I am looking for someone who has modded there car already that might have some tips for me. thanks.....

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Rabbitpilot said:
Chris, 34, and in Moreno Valley.

GTI1U0 said:
My name is Tom and i'm 22. I picked up my Candy White GTI in late Feb. I live in Chino Hills

Hey Chris & Tom, you guys should roll out to the GTG in Ontario one of these Mondays if you can, get some more MkV's out there. :smile:

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
onthevirg said:
Hey Chris & Tom, you guys should roll out to the GTG in Ontario one of these Mondays if you can, get some more MkV's out there. :smile:

I tried last Monday, but could not find anyone there.:iono: The other post said in the Costco parking lot, so that's where I looked. Is this every Monday?

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Rabbitpilot said:
I tried last Monday, but could not find anyone there.:iono: The other post said in the Costco parking lot, so that's where I looked. Is this every Monday?

It's actually in the Sam's Club parking lot, over off the 10 on Milliken and Inland Empire Drive. I didn't make it over this week, but when I went the week before, there was about 25-30 cars. Couple other guys from the board went as well, we were the only MkV's out there. No Jetta's or GLI's.

I plan on going next Monday though.

GTI1U0

Go Kart Champion
onthevirg said:

Yeah man sounds sweet. I'm just busy with work and school lately but I'll try to make it out next Mon.:thumbsup:

BTW, what time does it start/ usually end at?