GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
is anyone coming to the meet on saturday?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
What time is this at?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Why don't we just all meet up at Beepers and Phones on 50(Colonial Drive)/McGuire at around 10? :)

That's the local VW meet

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
thats a lil late for saturday night kinda messes with the partying time, if i come it 'll prolly only be for a lil then.

AntiRice292

Drag Racing Champion
This looks like a good place for my first post. Whats up trevor i saw u up in waterford the other night. I have a 06 Tornado Red GTI package 0 mt6. I dont think im gonna be able to make it to this meet on the 6th though:thumbdown:. anyway my name is Joe I live in Ocoee here's my cell 407 625 2863 hit me up if any one wants to go to the track or jus meet up.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
good to have another MKV on here from Orlando, welcome joe. heres my number 407-227-8291 for the track or a meet. later.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Sorry it too me so long to repost Trevor, I live in the longwood/lakemary area. I was in the waterford lakes over the weekend and there was a nissan sentra and white GTI with a track number on it. I would have stopped and said hi, but I was in a rush. Everyone seems to talk about Waterford lakes so I assume that some one is here on the boards. Plus someone also mentioned a girl driving a grey gti. She must live in my area because I have seen her a few time already turning onto 436 from ronald reagan.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Sup guys, yeah that was me with the white GTI and the red sentra at Waterford. You saw us talking to AntiRice292, lol. I'm gonna go to the track tomorrow (Wednesday, May 2nd) so if you guys want to meet up then head out there. I'm supposed to race a friends VR6 at the track tomorrow anyway.
I think it will be pretty fun

Call me, my number is 407 325 2011

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
LOL, small world huh! Stupid question, but are you talking about the track in Bithlo? It has been quite some time since I have been there so I am a little out of touch. Sounds like a good time though!

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
jaydubz said:
LOL, small world huh! Stupid question, but are you talking about the track in Bithlo? It has been quite some time since I have been there so I am a little out of touch. Sounds like a good time though!

Yeah, Orlando Speed World, in bithlo. :thumbsup:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Jaydubz, you live in the longwood/lake mary area, eh?

And drive a Black 06 GTI?

Hmm... I saw a MkV GTI parked up at the Publix off of Lake Mary Blvd. the other day, probably this past weekend or so. I parked right near it, was hoping to catch the driver, maybe it was you?

Anyway, I'd also like to know what exactly is going on with the meet. I was thinking about 3pm on Saturday afternoon at the Winter Park Village? Perhaps once everyone meets up, we can kinda discuss regular meetings, maybe even starting up an Orlando area-MkV GTi club or something. Whatever. I'll probably be able to be there on Saturday, I just need to know what kind of times everyone wants to meet.

-Jibbly