GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY MkV owners....

asuckiel

Ready to race!
I am from Queens an plan on getting my MkV at the end of the month I have only seen one MkV around an that was a untied gray this mornign on the way to work. I hope to become a active memeber of this board an to meet up with other locals an cruise. :thumbup:

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
we should g2g and go to waterfest at englishtown in july and register to enter the cars at the non judge exhibition section where peoples just chill and check out the rides....if anyone is down that would be cool.....or if anyone wants to chill sooner to talk about it or whatever that would be cool too....holla back peeps

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
its 2 days but the big day is sunday so we dont really need to lodge the show starts like at 10 and it goes on till like 7 or so....and if we register then we need to get there earlier but at least you will have your ride inside the complex where its safer then in the parking lot so its worth the 25 bucks to register and let people check it out at the same time.....its always packed in there so its cool....let me know if u guys are down

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
and if we decide to enter then i think the deadline is early june but im not 100% sure on that, but im sure the spaces go real quick but either way it would be cool to meet up and check it out whether we enter or not....and im down for any g2g since we are so few out here might as well know eachother word!

TheDome

faster than u think u are
Dome is in!!!!!!!

BLACKMAGICGTI'06

Rally Car Champion
I just sent them an email trying to see if we could get registered as a new club for discounts and stuff also to be recognized as a registered club that was in attendance. Here's the e-mail i sent them.

"I was just wondering how i could register my club/forum as a club that will be at the show and how we would be able to receive the $5 discount per day per car.

I was interested in registering for both the Saturday and Sunday exhibit events and likely all of the cars with me would enter the exhibit event also some may enter the show-off but not many. If you could get back to me A.S.A.P. so we could register soon i would appreciate it greatly."

jb3467

Drag Race Newbie
thats a good idea, i just dont know if i will be able to attend sat show but sun def...either way lets see what they say cause enterting as a group would be cheaper

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
I live in NYC I have the new Rabbit and I'm down for the waterfest on August 27 :burnrubber:

Attachments

• VW 080.jpg
    VW 080.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 357