GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look what I just got delivered...

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
Install is happening this weekend. My first impressions are pretty good. The piece feels very solid and the directions look fine. The gauge itself is somewhat tilted to the right, therefore I am assuming it can only be installed in the vent to the left of the steering wheel (so that it tilts towards the driver). I guess I'm OK with that. I'll post pics this weekend after it is in. Once again, thanks for the forum.

Attachments

• awe boost gauge 005.jpg
    awe boost gauge 005.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 512
  • awe boost gauge 006.jpg
    awe boost gauge 006.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 514

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
Installing the lines and wiring is very easy, I did mine in a little over an hour including replacing my stock battery with an optima yellow top (fits in the battery box with some persuasion).

Good luck!

MK4-683

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
nice!!! make sure post some pics after be installed, how much and where u got it?

so after the installation, cold/hot air can also come out from that vent? the reason I ask is because I worried the hot air will overheat the gauge?

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
veeeery nice. i wont one so bad

MK4-683 said:
nice!!! make sure post some pics after be installed, how much and where u got it?

so after the installation, cold/hot air can also come out from that vent? the reason I ask is because I worried the hot air will overheat the gauge?

from awe tuning . you wont have to worry about any hot air coming from the gauge either.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Very nice! AWE makes great stuff fer sure. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
me too would like to see pics of it installed?

do they make ones for the euro market with the wheel on the other side of the car?

SSS_Hoon

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
Wild Hare said:
AWE makes great stuff fer sure. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

x2

Kinda off topic but:

I actually went to AWE yesterday to ask about the GIAC and looked around. Amazing place. It made me feel poor; S4s, M3s, VW, porsches. When i got out of my car, a porsche caymen s pulls up with a test exhaust i believe and blk 19s w/ polished lip :eek: sounded so gooood.

They said theyre exhaust for the GTI is almost done and should be out soon, theyre just finishing up a few things on it.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
I will post many pics of the install itself, as well as post-install. Night and Day shots for sure.