GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Shop in DC area

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
I'm planning on putting the euro springs on my GTI and I wanted to know of a reputable VW shop to go to.

As far as replacing the springs on a GTI, anyone know about how much the labor will cost?

Thanks!

passed a place called wagenworld in college park/laurel area. i heard there was a VW place around there but i'm not sure if that was it. might be an option.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
Eurotech Motorsports in Frederick, MD

Also check out NGP in Aberdeen, MD

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
Excellent info! I'll check out the college park & Aberdeen locations, both are an easy drive from here. Frederick's not bad either. I just have to wait for the springs to come in, I only ordered them two day's ago and they are back ordered to boot.

zodd

Passed Driver's Ed
Eurotech is where I go. Plus the guys have lots of project GTI, mk3s but still a great place plus labor is the best in the area. 301-371-0700

Amelios

Ready to race!
Induktion by far the only shop to consider. Just had my euro springs installed there yesterday. They did a great job and are fantastic people to do business with. Mine ran $275 or so because I had them order me new axle bolts.

th4tk1d

slacker
Car(s)
2004 .:R32
i've also had great experience with induktion.
or it'll be cheaper to just find a friend who's done it before and give him or her a few beers in exchange for helping you do it. =D that way you also know how to do it in the future should you decide to go with coilovers.