GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yellow in lights

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Yellow in lights???

You are being to vague. Which lights are you talking about? What is this "yellow"? Do you mean the fog lights?

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
i think he means the turn signal lights in the headlight housing.. i havent tried to take these out because i want to wait until they have white led's mirror turn signal's to match

GTiMkVtyler

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI MkV
blackmkv said:
i think he means the turn signal lights in the headlight housing.. i havent tried to take these out because i want to wait until they have white led's mirror turn signal's to match

Exactly. While looking at it I thought it might be just a yellow bulb and I could change that to a different color like on some cars, but it's an actual piece. I also want to change the color of my reflectors. I don't like the yellow on United Gray. That's the only thing that bothers me. I'm thinking about a clear one, and I want my turning signals white. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'll be doing it sometime this week.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
the turning siganls are LED, and look like they arent any kind that they sell in stores. so i think u might have a tuff time finding a way to change those

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
dude the turn signals on ur mirror are yellow LED bulbs and look as if it cannot be replaced

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
besides any color but amber is illegal! white blue green dont matter if its not amber you liable for a ticket, and its a fix it ticket so you'd have to show them you fixed it as well... if you get caught that is. just letting you know!