GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you could add one thing to your GTI what would it be?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Agreed....LSD is needed.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
A sexy hot & horny female riding shotgun.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
LSD will give us an advantage over the Si on the track since it has one too. In addition, it will be easier to launch the car.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
A Touring Car suspension setup. Considering that is multiple parts....I guess I'll be original and say a LSD (not acid). Lim Slip Diff would be :tweetz:

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Some other interior color than the depressing black. Why do the USA Dealers restrict the color offerings? The GTI is more than a car the the teenage set.

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Kirium said:
4motion with adjustable centre diff like the WRX STi

...and another 100bhp :thumbsup:

oh thats two -- damn

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
I think the car is fine, as equipped.

They could offer LSD as an cost option (put it in a package, whatever) to satiate the performance crowd. If it were cheap enough (less than $800), most would probably opt for it.

They could offer fancy interiors as well, at additional cost, but that would attract a small minority of GTI buyers. Thus, probably not too cost effective to work into the US dealer program.

In my opinion, the GTI is VERY well equipped (even as a stripper, pacakge zero) when compared to other cars we were considering in today's market.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I agrea with the lsd too but I will throw in a different option...

In my FX45 I had a back up camera and it was the best thing... So that gets my vote, and I know it sounds silly and a wast but wait till you try it...