GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you could add one thing to your GTI what would it be?

car

Autocross Champion
pinkfl2511 said:
DSG transmission from the Bugatti

:burnrubber:

I've seen several reviews that call the VW/Audi DSG better than the sequential gearboxes offered by Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and, yes, even Bugatti.

I would've liked a moon roof without SAT radio. LSD would also be sweet.

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
Head-up Display... make it even more of a cockpit.

I liked the others too...
AWD
100+ HP
LSD
but isn't that an R36?:thumbsup: :frown: (not sure about the lsd, but you get the idea)

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
I'm going to be lame and say LSD (Limited-Slip Differential for the guy who asked) as well.

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
Helga should be standard equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!def an et ly sucking, you got an F, it looks like it could fly, what time is it?

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
An LSD would be the only thing on the wish list. If we had that we would be unstoppable!!! Muah ha ha ha!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
jaydubz said:
An LSD would be the only thing on the wish list. If we had that we would be unstoppable!!! Muah ha ha ha!

It's only a matter of time my friend, only a matter of time till we are unstoppable. Muah ha ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I would like VW to factory match the paint color of the car on the black body pieces. Instead of wanting us to pay 1000+ for their body kit.

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
According to Dr. Porsche, we would need 250 more HP if we had AWD. I think I would like adjustable suspension and ignition curve, so you could take it easy and soft or slam it and go.