GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI and Nurburgring Sticker

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
unless you know what it is, it looks like someone drew on your car with a red sharpie, i would have put it on the back glass

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I think it looks nice. Way to represent your family too!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Looks nice and low key. I probably wouldn't know what it was if you didn't tell me. Way to keep the Heritage on board.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Leopold said:
Now you have to come to the Nordschleife. It´s a lot of fun there.
Agreed. You've put the sticker on before taking a lap...those of us who have might call you a poseur. :wink:

tstalion79

Autocross Newbie
you aren't supposed to wear that sticker unless you've driven your car on the ring. its kinda the same thing for very extreme skiing facilities; you can't have the sticker unless you have made it down the mountain.

take it off.

scarymonsterguy

Drag Racing Champion
i find it kinda funny that no matter what someone posts onthese threads, theres always a handfull of people who have to bash it. its everyones different taste, who is anyone else to tear apart someone elses vision. remember that old saying, if you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to your damn self!

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
scarymonsterguy said:
i find it kinda funny that no matter what someone posts onthese threads, theres always a handfull of people who have to bash it. its everyones different taste, who is anyone else to tear apart someone elses vision. remember that old saying, if you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to your damn self!
But here's the thing...those who know about the sticker will say that this is akin to wearing the "I Voted" sticker without having voted.

Perhaps a better analogy would be someone putting the gay pride sticker on their car because it "looks pretty," not knowing what it really means.

EDIT: I know that last one sounds harsh, but it's the best analogy I can think of.

Last edited: