3. MKV-DSG
4. jaydubz
5. Jibbly

ANYONE ELSE DOWN?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Hang out, talk about weekly/monthly meetings, take some pics down town probably, i'm most likely throwing a kegger at my friends house that night so anyone who wants to can come to that?

im down for any suggestions.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Alright. I'm down with this. So, we're meeting tomorrow at 3pm in the Winter Park Village in the parking lot near the Cheesecake Factory, yeah?

That's when I'm planning to come, so I'm gonna hope you all show up then, as well.

I'd really like to get a club going, I can find out with a friend about getting a nice webpage for us. If no-one else plans on doing it.

Jaydubz, that might've been me, depends on the time. I've seen a Black Magic GLI driving around on 427. Today I also saw a Candy White MkV driving on Lake Emma getting onto I-4, it looked like it was a woman driving, not sure though.

Anyway, I'll hope to see you all there, I'll be checking back here to see if there's any other update.

- Jibbly

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Alright, I'll get to the meet at around 2:45, so if you guys see a Candy White MkV then you'll know its me :)

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
so me and trevor decided on washing our cars before we get there that way they are nice and clean for the pictures.... i dont know about anyone else but my car the dirtiest its ever been thanks to the stupid weather man telling me its going to rain every weekend

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
I get off of work at 2, so I'll try to make this. What was the location?
Btw just found this site...:thumbup:

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
redGTI said:
I get off of work at 2, so I'll try to make this. What was the location?
Btw just found this site...:thumbup:

It's at Winter Park Village, at 3 p.m over by the Cheesecake Factory

You can call me at 407 325 2011, my name is Trevor. :headbang:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Someone at VWVortex did bring up a good point, about parking. Perhaps we might want to move it over across the street if we have a big turn-out. I guess we'll just have to see when we get there.

Although, for me, some things have come up with work, I might not be able to make it. I'm crossing my fingers.

- Jibbly

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Jibbly said:
Someone at VWVortex did bring up a good point, about parking. Perhaps we might want to move it over across the street if we have a big turn-out. I guess we'll just have to see when we get there.

Although, for me, some things have come up with work, I might not be able to make it. I'm crossing my fingers.

- Jibbly

Don't be a bitch

Kareem:biggrin:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
BOOOOOO WORK!!!!!!! we dont have the numbers we'll be fine on the parking!

Nikerey

Darkness
jaydubz said:
Was anybody here driving a Blackmagic GTI turning onto 17-92 from 436 last night?

If it was around 11-11:30, and you were in the left turn lane, pulled up to me on 17-92 and waved, then turned off 17-92 shortly there after, then yes that was me. I was driving home from the ECCO meet. This is the first time ive seen this board, im usually on Vortex.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Nikerey said:
If it was around 11-11:30, and you were in the left turn lane, pulled up to me on 17-92 and waved, then turned off 17-92 shortly there after, then yes that was me. I was driving home from the ECCO meet. This is the first time ive seen this board, im usually on Vortex.

Come to Winter Park Village, over by cheesecake factory at 3 p.m. today :biggrin: