GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

140 MPH.....No Mas!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well another night drinking here in the great city of Houston Texas.....heading home from the bar....140 top speed in this lil baby i posted a while back that i had hit 135+ but this time 140 at about 3000 to 3500 RPM. i'm pretty damn sure a fuckin chip will help bring that up but the damn tranny on this DSG may not hold up past that.....anyone know if i'm wrong or right? yo, drunk in h=town lemme know. holla

R.I.P. Big Hawk

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
woah man, you are the coolest guy on the board right now, driving at triple digit speeds under the influence.

thats not cool, plus, u wer enowhere near 140, the top speed of the car without the chip is 130MPH. maybe u were so drunk u mis-read the speedo.

also back to your drinking and driving... that shit aint cool man. if you crash while driving the influence and you die, you probably deserve it.

alf

EDIT: R.I.P. Big Hawk fo sho.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
alf said:
woah man, you are the coolest guy on the board right now, driving at triple digit speeds under the influence.

thats not cool, plus, u wer enowhere near 140, the top speed of the car without the chip is 130MPH. maybe u were so drunk u mis-read the speedo.

also back to your drinking and driving... that shit aint cool man. if you crash while driving the influence and you die, you probably deserve it.

alf

/agree
:thumbdown:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
damn straight! should NOT be drink driving

bludrummk5

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
You must be joking

My friends 16 yr old sister was killed by a drunk driver and I work with a guy who's best friend died while driving under the influence. A drunk driver who hits and kills another person will do time for involuntary manslaugter and you probably couldn't live with your own guilt. You're creating a hazzard for the rest of us who also love to drive fast, but smart. My neighbor is an EMT who see's it all the time and he drives a modified Mustang GT, he's just not stupid. Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor by realizing that there's nothing cool or exciting about being a fool. I also did 140 in my moded R32, and I'll race friends and pull 4 wheel drifts but I'm very selective about when and where I get on it. If I had been drinking I would be toast. No Mas!

MMD

Oval Champion
alf said:

alf

i agree with u alf , but not to let him die , we should just advise him, all of us here in the forum doing races ,try to brake records and to close the speedo but dont do this in a carless way...:frown:

filness

Go Kart Newbie
MAAAAAH HERO.. DUMBASS ---- please ban him from this site and if someone knows him personaly... do him a favor and givem a beatdown

Scotaku

FIA World Rally Car Champion
But if you hadn't posted that you were drinking, 68% of the board would have approved of triple-digits on public roads. Other traffic. Debris. Unkept roads. Animals in your path. Nah... :thingsthatmakeyougohmmm:

Take it to a track. And if you have a drinking problem, admit it and take yourself to some counseling.

gatorfast

man amongst boys
what made you think the fact that you were drinking was a good thing to add to the post, did you think we would all approve? so you have some drinks and decide this is a good time to floor my car and see how fast I can get it up to? very irresponsible, you are lucky nothing bad happened :thumbdown:

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
douche. find another forum.

2k6Tornado_Red_MK5 said:
well another night drinking here in the great city of Houston Texas.....heading home from the bar....140 top speed in this lil baby i posted a while back that i had hit 135+ but this time 140 at about 3000 to 3500 RPM. i'm pretty damn sure a fuckin chip will help bring that up but the damn tranny on this DSG may not hold up past that.....anyone know if i'm wrong or right? yo, drunk in h=town lemme know. holla

R.I.P. Big Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.