GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI & sports car revolution ...

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Anyone catch the latest Sports Car Revolution episode? They tested the GTI right at the end and LOVED IT!! The guy testing it is a pro driver and said if he has his way it will be thier project car for next season. It was cool watching a video of the car going around a track with a pro behinde the wheel. He mentioned some things that would be nice for upgrading but said it was hard to find anyhting this car was lacking or needed improving. He di mention one of the things it needed to add was a LSD. The episode aired today and you should be able to catch it this weekend on Speed. Almost forgot..it was the United Grey 6MT with leather.:thumbup:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
actually the dude had 2 complaints(i watch the episode this morning on speed)

1. the car was too heavy...if it lost 800 pounds it would have been even better

2. it was little too expensive

did anyone else notice that the car was a package 0?...just found that interesting...if he thought the package 0 was alot i guess he really didnt like the price of a package 2 car

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Freek said:
actually the dude had 2 complaints(i watch the episode this morning on speed)

1. the car was too heavy...if it lost 800 pounds it would have been even better

2. it was little too expensive

did anyone else notice that the car was a package 0?...just found that interesting...if he thought the package 0 was alot i guess he really didnt like the price of a package 2 car

pretty sure that was a package 2 car, it had leather seats.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Teknophreak said:
Not sure if this matters, but I think it was a Canadian or European model. The speedo was in kilometers.

u know what i remember seeing the same thing

and come to think of it...in the euro cars u dont have packages they only have the options

so i guess me and the other poster were right...it does have leather seats but thats all