GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI Owner

VDUBBER

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I would like to thank everyone for providing such good info on the GTI. I just bought mine 5/3 and love it. I thought that I might be alittle upset since I traded my 300C for it, but just the opposite. This car is smooth and GREAT ON GAS.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
you've gone from a bathtub on wheels to a very sporty hatch... a world of difference... welcome and enjoy

mitong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
VDUBBER said:
I would like to thank everyone for providing such good info on the GTI. I just bought mine 5/3 and love it. I thought that I might be alittle upset since I traded my 300C for it, but just the opposite. This car is smooth and GREAT ON GAS.

I traded my 300C fully loaded to a few weeks back, to much gas and at this prices its just way to much. The 300 and the GTI are totaly different cars, but no regreats here.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Yeah my co-worker has a v6 300 and he wants to stop driving it. $50 on gas per week and he's putting in regular . Oh yeah and congrats on your GTI!

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
What a change!! All C models are hemis. Those are fantastic for a big car, worst blind spot ever out the back window though. Glad for ya!