GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Member to the Forum

e36mmm

Ready to race!
Hi everyone, my name is Buri and im from Melbourne/Australia. Im only 18 years old but like everyone on this forum i unfortunately do not drive a GTI. Yett :) I own a 2001 Mazda RX-7 RS. Totally stock. Im too scared to make it even sound loud because it's not really legal for an 18 year old in Australia to drive a high-powered car. So i just keep it stock for now. I've owned it for about 6 months now and im thinking of selling it to get a brand new GTI or atleast a bairly used GTI. I really liked it after one of my buddies just bought a brand new one about a month ago. I've seen how it goes, and it sure did impress me even though i drive a way quicker car. Im looking forward to a GTI because they look great, go good and are especially good value for money, open to mods and it's the best GTI ever. I do love my RX-7 but its more of a weekend car. If i buy a GTI, im looking for 2 extras. One is ofcourse DSG and the other is going to be Leather. I'd like to get to know you guys a bit better as time goes by.
Cheers, Buri