GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R32

portaz

Passed Driver's Ed
hi guys,

was the motor show on friday night, and spoke with the guys from VW in sth yarra, and they informed me that VW are bringing down the '4 DOOR R32' :bow: and aswell as the 2 door!! is everyone else just hanging for this as much as i am?? unfortunately, I will not b able to pick one up for around a year and a bit, but this is defiantely my next peice of machinery.

The best thing, is that the price tag will not b much more than the GTI according to sth yarra VW around 50k-53k for RRP as apose to 40k for the GTI.

im a happy man!!

:thumbup:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Are you from Melbourne, Australia? I wish this applied to the US / North America.

portaz

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeh from down under....

i thought u guys would of got the option aswell...

i am sooo lovin this car.... cant wait till it gets here so i can go test drive it...

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
i hope it is here within the next couple of years or there about, i am hot for that car.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
man that would be sweet.... a gti beating a 350z... with all that power.... man... why does america get everything last... lol

SocalSushi

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
dammit hes from down under

any word if we're getting an R32 or R36?

me hopes they put the bigger engine to hang with the evos and sti's

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
^ would be nice wouldnt it. I do hope it does come here state side, but i doubt it will. If it does come, expect it to be a couple of years.

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
GTI2007 said:
a Golf with a 3.6 liter V6 engine with most likely 280 HP

sorry to say it, but the latest info given by VW was that the R36 ISN´T comming:cry: :cry: :cry: The new 3,6 FSI should just be used for other models!

But to make you happy, the next Audi S3 comes with the 2,0 TFSI (from GTI), quattro, DSG and 280 PS:w00t: