GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV Stock 17x7's without tires, 2K miles of use, perfect

Nimble

Oval Champion
I am replacing my stock 17"x7" MKV wheels with different wheels. I've seen these with the stock tires go for about $600 on ebay, so I was thinking $350 for these plus shipping. Let me know what you guys think. Pics posted below.

Last edited:

DubtecV2

Touring Car Newbie
Nimble, might you know the weight of one stock 17" wheel with summer tire mounted? I may be selling mine soon.

Nimble

Oval Champion
DubtecV2 said:
Nimble, might you know the weight of one stock 17" wheel with summer tire mounted? I may be selling mine soon.

Well, mine have the all seasons mounted, which are supposed to be 22lbs each via Tire Rack's website. And I've heard that the stock 17's are between 23 and 24lbs each, so the combo should be about 45lbs.

Nimble

Oval Champion
irebound said:
$300 picked up. no hassle of shipping

Your 2nd in line if the current buyer backs out. Shipping is no biggie for me, since I already have the boxes from my new wheels to ship them in.

Nimble

Oval Champion
Supratgti said:
now why did you put them on the cement with no protection underneath??? scraping up the rims... nice

Are you kidding me? I GENTLY placed them on the pavement. There was NO damage to them in doing this. :iono: And btw, who are you to insinuate me? Is it cause you drive a 2,000hp rice rocket? Lame....

Last edited: