GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just ordered my mkv golf gti

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
hello there...just writing to you guys to let you know that i finally put in a factory order for a 2007 golf gti 2-door...tornado red/interlagos cloth seats,package 0,sirius satellite radio as a stand alone option,6-speed dsg auto,and the monster mats..estimated time of arrival:mid to late july or early august..and do you know an aftermarket place in the baltimore area where i could get it lowered..i will post pictures once the car arrives:thumbup:

rpg11288

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTI BMP DSG
this is going to be a dumb question but i was wondering and while i am here i might as well ask. so i apoligize in advance for the ignorance. I have never bought a new car and was wondering how putting in a facotory order works. I wont be able to buy my car till around november or december anyway, so i thought maybe i could get exactly what i want without having to search around to all the dealers in the area. So my question is, how do you order through the VW factory, and do you start paying once you order or after the car arrives, and also does it cost any more then just buying one off the dealership lot? Thanks

and also, congrats on the new car. i cant wait to get mine

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
yeah ..just go to your local vw dealer and place an order for one now or later..if you place an order for one,it might wind up being a 2007 model because they are lurking over the horizon in about a few months..i just placed an order for one and left a $500 deposit on one...that's it

gatorfast

man amongst boys
congrats man...im going to the dealerhsip tomorrow to get my 6spd black gti w/ package 2!