MK5 Eyelids Pre-Painted $38.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Car(s)
jetta
RJS5689 said:
i love it... i have a black magic GTI, im planning on ordering a pair from you! haha now im worried about getting them on evenly

getting them on easy, getting the even can take a few times!! but its worth it!!:wink:

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Greets... tempted to get these for my CW 06 GTi... anyone have photos of it on the CW?

What's the general consensus on the eyelids? Are they a great addition or just plastic bling? (no offense to MK5EYELIDS.COM).

Personally I think they look alright but haven't seen any shots of the car from a distance or on a white GTi yet.

Keen to hear what people think. Cheers.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i have a UG.... can you let me know when the UG are in stock so i can order? please.

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Car(s)
jetta
malkatraz said:
Greets... tempted to get these for my CW 06 GTi... anyone have photos of it on the CW?

What's the general consensus on the eyelids? Are they a great addition or just plastic bling? (no offense to MK5EYELIDS.COM).

Personally I think they look alright but haven't seen any shots of the car from a distance or on a white GTi yet.

Keen to hear what people think. Cheers.

they are great... and not just plastic bling it gives your car a fierce look!!! i have not seen any cw yet... maybe you can be the 1st!!!

Sorry about the nighttime pics but i didn't get home from work til late to put them on.
I'll try to get som daytime ones tomorrow.

Attachments

• DSC01379.JPG
    DSC01379.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 4,619
  • DSC01367.JPG
    DSC01367.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 3,835
  • DSC01365.JPG
    DSC01365.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 4,383
  • DSC01362.JPG
    DSC01362.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 3,705

Ryan@EuroCustoms

GolfMkV Sponsor
RJS5689 said:
MK5EYELIDS.COM care to tell me how long of a wait to expect... i sent u a pm also
Robert,
Sorry on the minor delay I havent been online in a few days but they were shipped out on the 6th. You should have them by tomorrow. Thanks again bro I am going to pm you the tracking number thanks
-ryan

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
any UG yet? sorry to keep bothering you!

Ryan@EuroCustoms

GolfMkV Sponsor
MKV, No problem at all. I will make a phone call tomorrow and see where we are at with the UG. They should be but what I think is happending is there was a problem with the candy white eyelids on our last batch they were off a shade so they are going to send out the new candy white eyelids along with the united gray. I will get back to you thanks
-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.