GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Colorize me

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Sometimes I wish that I had a different color than black, because so many of the kits out there have Carbon Fiber in them, and it looks amazing, but I have yet to see a Black with them on. Normally Black and Carbon Fiber just does not go.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
jeff_faye_lo said:
what about those handsome guys always get the hot girls? do they deserve to have a pretty girlfriend b/c they have a prettier face?

I would love to see more spoiled kids than educated kids. spoiled kids only know how to spend money but not earning them. while educated kids know both.
Um, thats interesting, as most "spoild" kids live in an aera w/ amazing schools. the kids where i live are spoild, we go to one of the top 50 shcools in the country, oh did i mention its a public school?

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Texas_MkV said:
Sometimes I wish that I had a different color than black, because so many of the kits out there have Carbon Fiber in them, and it looks amazing, but I have yet to see a Black with them on. Normally Black and Carbon Fiber just does not go.

black and carbon fiber go awesome together! It's more subtle than lets say red or black, but it definitely shows nicely

drbubble33

Drag Racing Champion
uhh have yall not noticed that i already bought myself a truck last year with my hard earned cash. and now i plan on selling it and using that money plus the money i got for working for a year to buy a new gti. my parents are only paying a little bit. not really spoiled if im paying 3/4 of it myself. ya?

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Texas_MkV said:
Do you have any pictures of the Rieger/ABT/OSIR kit on a black car by any chance. I just can't find them anywhere, and I noticed you had it planned in your sig.

I have pics of the Rieger on a black 5 door.
I'll post em up a little later...damn physics final getting in the way of everything! :mad:

I'm pretty much trying to figure out if I'll go quad exhaust or not...if I do, I'm gonna get the ABT rear. If I don't im gonna go with the OSIR rear.

ABT Rear

Rieger

Last edited:

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
GTi Fanatic said:
i wonder if black magic owners are starting to wonder if you can wash a car too much.

i keep my car really clean in and out (and under the hood), but i have never had black (just dark blues)

I would suggest zymöl car wax to keep it cleaner longer

LOL - I worry that I may wind up washing the paint off. :wink: My neighbors probably think I'm crazy.