GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseldub

Passed Driver's Ed
joined this site because i've always wanted a GTI, i had a deposit on a 350z, but then realized that the gti would pocked me around 20'gs in savings in Canadian dollars and couldn't bring myself to waste that much cash now, so i will be hopefully test driving a GTI today and signing today, just not sure between black or white, either way the car will get modded right away, :evil: :bow:

SocalSushi

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
ive driven toyotas all my life
then i met my girlfriend
now i cant stop lookin at gti's

so this is what the other side is like

gerard

Hullo
I'm Gerard from Australia, chanced upon this site when surfing on another site.
I had the chance to drive a friend's Mk V GTI for a week and it blew me away. Needless to say, I'm now looking at saving my pennies to get one for myself.

Little girl

Little girl says:
Hey from South Africa, This is a cool site!!
Nice to meet you guys!!

millers

I've just upgraded my '99 1.25 Fiesta. to the 2.0 GT FSI MK V Golf - what a difference - I enjoy driving now!

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. Found this forum through VW Vortex. Just got my MKV GTI last week and loving it. Looking forward to talking w/ all.

onthevirg said:
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. Found this forum through VW Vortex. Just got my MKV GTI last week and loving it. Looking forward to talking w/ all.

congrats on joining the site. spread the word, as this is truly a very useful and sweet site.

and of course post you ride in the garage when you get a chance.

nerf

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone! Finaly got around to registering over here. You might know me as tashistation over on the 'tex.
Anyways...howdy

fastrabbit

Ready to race!
Love this site, I was going to guy a GTI, but I'm going to wait for the R32, and possible during the wait (fingers crossed), I hope to hear that the R36 will make it here......Great videos in this site, good work!!!

:thumbup: :w00t: :bowvw:

Dual Fives

Intro to the Group

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I am a BMW guy, but what brought me to this site is "My Fast". My Fast told me "BMW is BAD, GTI is Good!".

I love those commercials! I am laughing out loud everytime I see one. In fact, I find myself watching the Olympics (Boring) just to see the My Fast Commercials.

The new GTI looks awesome and VW is coming on strong with performance and styling.

I hope VW makes the "My Fast" available for sale, as I would surely buy one.

I will be popping in from time to time, so in the meantime, watch out for the crazies and enjoy your ride!

Regards, Mike.

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
hey hey hey

whats up? im new to the site and new to the vw world. i just bought a silver gti, im just waiting for the dealership to get it in. supposedly ill have it by monday. PRAYING! also, there is a performance shop not too far down the road from the dealership so i think when i go to pick the car up, im gonna stop by that shop and have them dial in that APR chip upgrade. 300lbs. of torque isn't something you want, it's something you need. :)

oh, and how the chunk do you get those cool smiley guys in your posts. im sure it's pretty easy to figure out, but im retarded with computers. if someone could tell me, that would be awesome. thanks

GREAT SITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.