GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
redGTI said:
Bringing my Vag-com, who wants they're DRl's shut off....

:bow: :bow: :bow:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: omg i love this guy! just messing with you, but seriously thanks for bringing the vag-com, see you guys there

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
those pics are good for the "before" of everyones car, well have to take some afters in another couple of months

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Hey there everyone, sorry that I was not able to make it. Some things popped up at the last minute. Hopefully I will be able to make to the next one without fail. Hey there Nikerey, nice to make your aquaintance! I actually met another Blackmagic GTI in the Waterford lakes plaza who is on Vortex, we pulled over and talked for close to an hour. I am pretty sure that he would come to the next meet if one is established.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Thinking about a daytona day, like some beach, some car convo, some beach pics, some food, make a day out of it, plus psycho lives out there. not suggesting this for the next meet but within the next couple of meets, it would be fun.

besides long distance group rides are fun as hell!

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Yeah a cruise or something would be cool.

It's so fuckin hot though

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I've got the same sentiments here, about missing it.

Maybe next time we can do a big barbecue or something, it'd be fun to do something once the summer really starts. I've still got school for about two weeks, after that, though, I'm free!

I'd still really like to get a club of some sort going, we'll have to talk it out in this thread and really get it going.

- Jibbly.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
a mod day would be cool as hell, ive ordered a couple of small things so i'm down for whenever.

jibbly you said you knew someone who could make a web page right? the next meet we should talk about that in more detail

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
hey Ivan, thanks again for the vag-com shizzle.

and a daytona meet would be pretty sweet. i'd be willing to drive all the way out there. lol.

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
No sweat on the Vag-com. Free mods are great. There is some sort of change for the honk when you lock w/remotes but I haven't tried it.:thumbsup:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Thanks alot ivan for the VAG job! I've been hitting the windows down button for the fun of it. lol i know im a dumb ass, well thanks again and the next meet will have to be longer, i'm thinking like a memorial day meet? anyone? beach? downtown? BBQ?.... well just some ideas.

anyone with any word on someone who can make a webpage for MKVFLA.com?