GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My New 2006 Black Magic GTI!

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
Wooh! I finally got it today! I am so pleased with this car, I love everything about it. The more I drive it the less I feel the need to mod it. Of course once I get used to it and find it's limits, I will be dropping it on an H&R Touring Cup Kit and adding a H&R Rear Sway Bar. I will also add the color-matched sides and once I see how other's DSG's act with the chip I might be getting a GIAC as well. I also love the stereo a lot, I think it sounds amazing and the Sirius Satellite Radio is pretty cool, but then again my old car had the back two speakers blown lol. Also despite the fact that I got the Contis, I think they stick very well, but I will have to compare them when I eventually get some Eagle F1's. Well enough talking and onto the pictures of my first carshoot!

^She winked!

Hopefully some daylight will provide some better pictures.

Last edited:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
looks sick man! i got my gti today as well, its UG! i was driving the hell out of it then i get home to look in the manual and find that the salesman didnt put my manual in the glove box...so i was driving with no manual, registration or insurance. i was lucky i ddint get pulled over! enjoy.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Boy that black magic looks second to none in the realm of GTi's. Ok, I may be a little bias. But I've always been a black vehicle only kind of guy.:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

laserjock

Autocross Newbie
kirk180 said:
Boy that black magic looks second to none in the realm of GTi's. Ok, I may be a little bias. But I've always been a black vehicle only kind of guy.:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

^^:thumbsup: What he said!:thumbsup: ^^

Congrats!