GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF garage!

With almost 1500 members some of you guys must have cool cars to put in the garage (http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/mygolf.php).:biggrin:

Perhaps its better to show a golf in the "Golf garage", but none the less JJ has designed it so it is pretty simple to add your ride...

SO DO IT !:thumbsup:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for helping to announce the feature :) All members are welcomed to feature their cars there (regardless of whether it's a Golf or not). Once you do, a link will show up in your profile linking to your garage (like GTi Fanatic and myself). Looking forward to reading about and seeing your rides!

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
I'm having trouble finding the place where I upload my pics to put my ride into the garage, please help me with a step by stepper. Thanks :help:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
bmwr32 said:
I'm having trouble finding the place where I upload my pics to put my ride into the garage, please help me with a step by stepper. Thanks :help:

When you click on "MyGOLF garage" in the menu bar in the header above, you'll be taken to the garage, then in the upper right hand corner (under the white GTI pic), look for "Member Options: Add Your Vehicle"

That should take you to a screen where you can enter all your info and upload your pics. Can't wait to see your R32 :headbang:

ChalkyWhite

Drag Race Newbie
Hi JJ, both times I try to upload photos to my garage, only the first photo uploads. I've tried adding 1, 9, 2 etc, and all fail.
One thing i notice is that it tells you to check all fields are correct before clicking "Submit" below, but all i see is an "Edit" button and I do get a warning triangle in status bar before I click that;
Line 800, Char 24, Error "Invalid character", Code 0

I have XP SP2 with IE running with all latest patches, and no pop-up blocker installed, FYI.

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
JJ-R32 said:
When you click on "MyGOLF garage" in the menu bar in the header above, you'll be taken to the garage, then in the upper right hand corner (under the white GTI pic), look for "Member Options: Add Your Vehicle"

That should take you to a screen where you can enter all your info and upload your pics. Can't wait to see your R32 :headbang:

Thanks alot JJ....yu da man....yeah about my name....the first part are my first and last name initials(well if you count my last name as two names) and the R32 part....I dont have an .:R32 yet.....like I have said before, when and if...I will. Sorry for the let down... :bonk:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
ChalkyWhite said:
Hi JJ, both times I try to upload photos to my garage, only the first photo uploads. I've tried adding 1, 9, 2 etc, and all fail.
One thing i notice is that it tells you to check all fields are correct before clicking "Submit" below, but all i see is an "Edit" button and I do get a warning triangle in status bar before I click that;
Line 800, Char 24, Error "Invalid character", Code 0

I have XP SP2 with IE running with all latest patches, and no pop-up blocker installed, FYI.

Chalky:

1) the "edit" button is equivalent to the "submit" button (sorry I have to change that to be consistent)
2) did you make sure that the images are within the size limitations? (400kb, 1100x1100 max)

Hope that solves the problems.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Herby said:
Sweet, I seriously thought we could only use it if we had GTI's. I'll put up pics of my bug:thumbup:

:w00t:

Btw everyone, you can have multiple garages (one for every single one of your cars). Just "Add Your Vehicle" for every car you have. It will sort it all out and put all of your garages under your name.