GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Honda Civic Si: "Hey Mom, I rolled my Si"

alf

Modwhoreator
I got this from 8thgen forum. Here's the story.

Thats what a 16 year old said to his mom on the phone:

"so big car show today for the car club. We decided to meet some friends up Stunt Rd, then cruise down to Malibu from there. Well, we get to the top of the rd(windy mountain roads mind you) and shoot the **** for a bit. We, this kid with his friend come up the hill in a brand new SI. He looks no older than 10. He was revving it up and taking off fast. I said to my buddy 'watch, i bet he doesnt make it down Stunt..' Well I was right"

The driver is in the striped shirt and the friend is in the shorts.

better pic of the kid (he looks like a mini chris penn lolz)

And heres a quote from one of the guys who was there-

"my buddy mike was behind him, saw him try to cut inside, NEXT to the mountain in an apex to pass a land rover, he clipped the mountain, and rolled it

they were ok, a lil shaken up.
16 years old in a brand new car mommy and daddy bought. paper plates still on it

i heard him on the phone with his mom "yea mom...I hit a rock and it flipped my car"

i was saying in the background..."yea, a rock also known as a MOUNTAIN!"

Poor Si. :bawling:

GTI2007

That's what happens when you put something like that into the wrong hands.

Last edited:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a wanker in that SC430...

Last edited:

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
What a god damn waste of the Si, I weep in tears of such a wonderful machine being destroyed in the hands of such a dumb ass.

The kid? Nature's selection serving a warning to him, next time he might not walk away like that.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Thats no kid! Thats Jamie Kennedy in Malibu's Most Wanted!

In all seriousness, I'm glad he's ok and there's another k20 for the swappers.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
That's Carson Daly's son. That would make him the second biggest tool in the world.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
listen im 17.... and all i have to say is... that is pretty moronic, i mean sure im driving a gti (and take plenty of heat from ppl on here) but who in their right mind passes on a mountain curve? sure i have done some crazy things my self, but i think thats pushing it to far for anyones own good

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
There's some good "inspiration" type posters on there...