GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI SITTIN ON DUBZ

revaudi

Oval Newbie
The wheel design is good but 20" isn't practical for most. Surprised someone from the NE went for the dubs, its usually the CA, AZ, TX, FL folks since they enjoy only 1 season.

You aren't going to be able to drop that much, if any as you are poking hard on your fronts.

At least you had the balls to try it.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I don't think it looks bad, its not my taste but it does not look bad at all..

I would do one thing, as with many car when you add much bigger rims it makes the breaks look wimpy as yours now do... I would look into upgrading the break package esp the rotors...

Good luck and keep on modding :)

DREAMTEAM GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
revaudi said:
The wheel design is good but 20" isn't practical for most. Surprised someone from the NE went for the dubs, its usually the CA, AZ, TX, FL folks since they enjoy only 1 season.

You aren't going to be able to drop that much, if any as you are poking hard on your fronts.

At least you had the balls to try it.

where im from everybody is in to the big rims most of the members in my auto club got 22" on they cars oh yea and the car will be dropped soon if i get sponsored by Air Ride

revaudi

Oval Newbie
Ouch, $3.40/gallon for premium. I just paid $2.73 for 92. Must be all the ethanol in MN we make/sell keeping prices in check.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
smp85 said:
don't mis quote me...all i know is that my girl loves me in my pink shirt
haha, um nothing wrong w/ a pink shirt... at least if your a prep. lemme tell u something, in HS guys wearing pink shirts are so common, and hey chicks like it. So all i have to say to smp85 is :thumbsup: ... how did this go from dubs to pink shirts

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
DREAMTEAM GTI said:
where im from everybody is in to the big rims most of the members in my auto club got 22" on they cars oh yea and the car will be dropped soon if i get sponsored by Air Ride
i hear you. i see escaldes and hummers on dubs WAY to often around here.

Last edited: