GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DDROOLLL car sightings?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Well just to name my most recent...
The other day by my house i was beind a quattroporte
Last week, i was trying to follow a Carrera GT, but ididnt want a speeding ticket
For the past 3 days i keep running into this new M5 all over
yesterday i ran into a new S4...
and on my way to shcool a maybach... who commutes in a maybach?
bah... what i would do to drive some of those.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i saw a Caymen tonight

when i went back home to south florida a couple weeks ago...i went tog et a hair cut and in the same parking lot i saw 2 bentley GT coupes...a Ferrari F430 and a Porcshe Caymen and a badass SL 600...lol...gotta love south florida

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
mhm... i love my area... i think its because of the cars... i saw a woman getting her roughly 8 year old into her Cayenne TURBO S

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
there isnt many nice cars where i live now...but back home...damn everyday i would see a Ferrari or a Bentley...and u always see pro sports players or movie stars...it gets outta hand sometimes

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
manchesters the place to be to see them.......
right...
LOTS of masaratis
Ferrari 360, f430, f355,
theres a ton of boxers and carreras but not the gt
and some more...

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
DC has plenty of foreign cars not available in the US, but legal with diplomat plates. I've also seen the Carrera GT twice, 360, 430 and the Gallardo. I pass a Maserati GT every morning on the way to work, my favorite!

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I had two clients with me this morning, one came in a Viper GTS coupe and the other just picked up a new 997 CarerraS Porsche.

I have some huge car nuts as clients, see some very good stuff from time to time.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
dc_candy said:
DC has plenty of foreign cars not available in the US, but legal with diplomat plates. I've also seen the Carrera GT twice, 360, 430 and the Gallardo. I pass a Maserati GT every morning on the way to work, my favorite!

i've seen a few Aston DB9's on my way home to jersey while driving the beltway...those are my favorite to spot on the road :thumbup:

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
Almost too many to count. I've driven an XLR myself which was very fun. Sighting wise I have seen many 360's and 430's both normal and spyder, I've seen two F355, a maybach, plenty of Bentleys, quite a few masteratis (especially about two weeks ago I saw four different quattroportes!), 5 or so Aston Martins, a Carrera GT, 6 or so Vipers, I drove right next to a Saleen S7 which was amazing, 2 Rolls, and the rest were nice MBs or Porches etc.

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
bennylenny88 said:
manchesters the place to be to see them.......
right...
LOTS of masaratis
Ferrari 360, f430, f355,
theres a ton of boxers and carreras but not the gt
and some more...

so true...so true...and the ppl who drives these cars are middle eastern ppl...damn oil wells...wish i had one

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
if u guys wana see nice cars with young pplp driving them...my school bentley college near boston and our school rival babson. crazy rich ppl here. kids driving DB9, S4, BMW 7 series, 5 series, cayanne turbos with 10,000 body kit..even saw a lambo!!!wtf

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
I work in downtown, so I see the usual F430, Quttroporte, Cont GT, and Maserati Spyder. I also pass by the AM dealership everyday :drool: DB9 Volante.