GOLFMKV

DSG badge

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Fuzzbear said:
I gotta give ya a hard time man...

I work for the company that makes the DSG.

btw do you call the veyron a pussy-matic?

:wink:
haha even if it had 2001 HP and teh auto, its a wusy-matic.... no problem with it at all, its just so boring as one of my best friend mom said "i cant stand automatics, its like point and shoot, no involvment what so ever"

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Can someone find me a badge that says "Standard". I look at the car in front of me at a light and think hmmm, "I wonder if that car is a 4 or 5 speed Automatic." It would be really nice to let people know, just cuz no ones likes to be confused.

GTI2007

Haven't seen any "Standard" badges but on vw.oempl.us they sell as sort of badge alphabet 24 individual letters, not the K and the Z, so you could buy the different letters and in that way spell the word on your hatch but it could be getting pricey.

Dub Factor

Jagshemesh!
GTI2007 said:
Haven't seen any "Standard" badges but on vw.oempl.us they sell as sort of badge alphabet 24 individual letters, not the K and the Z, so you could buy the different letters and in that way spell the word on your hatch but it could be getting pricey.

He was joking about the "standard" badge, right?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
GTI2007 said:
LOL... cough sarcasim cough

GTI2007

Actually is getting the letters D, S and G seperatly cheaper. Together they cost $ 9 and they look IMHO better then the DSG-badge of $ 14.50. You only need to find something to attach them on your hatch.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I'm going badgeless. TOP SECRET!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Wow, such arguement over a badge, jesus, its just a badge.

Everyone that bought a car is entitled to do whatever the hell they want to em.

Lol@ standard badge. I'd rock it.

alf