GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ESP?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
trevor said:
I still don't see how you guys can get in so much trouble that you can't handle a 15 second car. :burnrubber:

I got into trouble in my 89 Volvo 240 DL and that was a 1500 second car. Soccer Mom's in Expeditions don't care how fast your car is. There late, there kids are screaming and spilling ice cream, and there on the rag. WATCH OUT MOFO THERE COMING FOR U! :evil:

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I got into trouble in my 89 Volvo 240 DL and that was a 1500 second car. Soccer Mom's in Expeditions don't care how fast your car is. There late, there kids are screaming and spilling ice cream, and there on the rag. WATCH OUT MOFO THERE COMING FOR U! :evil:

:laugh: :thumbsup:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I just did some driving with the ESP OFF, got some better off-the-line response when really pushing it. Stopped to get some gas $37.00 for a full tank (F That). Got back in and the ESP was automatically back ON, is that normal?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I just did some driving with the ESP OFF, got some better off-the-line response when really pushing it. Stopped to get some gas $37.00 for a full tank (F That). Got back in and the ESP was automatically back ON, is that normal?
yes normal... damn thats CCHEEAPPPP... gas is $3.49 here

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Stopped to get some gas $37.00 for a full tank (F That).

That's a bargain... Costs me the equivalent of $59USD to fill 55 litre tank here...

Can't complain too much tho, it's perhaps double that in the UK....

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
it acually limits power when you go into a turn real hard!!!! and messes with the brakes.

and the same if your trying a launch like in a drag race.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

07Noside

Banned
I leave it on sometimes but its so quick and easy to switch off. I love vw's placement of everything its right within reach of you.