GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting to know you...

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
I was just wondering what everyone does for a living? My father in law belongs to this type of forum for his busa and I can't belive the variety of people on his site.

mk1-fan

Drag Race Newbie
I have a couple of motor spares (VW) shops. It's part of a franchise.

Kurupt

low
I go to college at Maine Maritime Academy and am getting my unlimited tonnage liscence for driving ships! :drinking:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I'm in the US Army(10yrs) & I'm currently stationed in Heidelberg, Germany.

100th Post:thumbup:

Herby

Autocross Newbie
College student at Cal State Northridge and I work on campus...going to UTI when I graduate:thumbup:

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
I am a college student attending The Richard Stockton College in Pomona, NJ. I am studying Criminal Justice, I am working part-time for a local franchise restaurant.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Student at Cal State Fullerton, but taking the semester off. I sell cell phones in Anaheim Hills to pay for my car.

Also my 20th birthday is on March 1st! What did you guys get me?

GTI689

Oval Champion
I am a High school student living in south Florida and working at a restaurant

Dude123

Oval Champion
A student in Loves Park, Illinois, but hopefully someday become a wealthy athlete or business man (if the athlete thing does not work out).

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
I work in banking/finance and currrently am attending CU-denver. graduation is in one week!!! the mkv will be my graduation present to myself!

Here's Johnny

Drag Racing Champion
I am a certified Firefighter (currently unemployed, trying to get hired on) and work for a ambulance service transporting patients. I am also done with my school and am only 20 (except for paramedic in 4 years:help:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
jkaruzas said:
I work in banking/finance and currrently am attending CU-denver. graduation is in one week!!! the mkv will be my graduation present to myself!

lol im gonna graduate in december of 2007...the MkV will be my graduation present as well :headbang:

::crossing fingers for a 25th AE GTI for the 2008 model year::