Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
McPsycho V said:
hey hey hey

whats up? im new to the site and new to the vw world. i just bought a silver gti, im just waiting for the dealership to get it in. supposedly ill have it by monday. PRAYING! also, there is a performance shop not too far down the road from the dealership so i think when i go to pick the car up, im gonna stop by that shop and have them dial in that APR chip upgrade. 300lbs. of torque isn't something you want, it's something you need. :)

oh, and how the chunk do you get those cool smiley guys in your posts. im sure it's pretty easy to figure out, but im retarded with computers. if someone could tell me, that would be awesome. thanks

GREAT SITE!

Welcome to the site! Silver GTI eh? Those seem to be pretty rare as far as colors go :w00t: Make sure to share pics and create your own virtual garage (MyGolf garage link is in menu bar in the header)

patxi

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hi all, it is my first post

Hi all, I am from SPAIN, and i have a black golf tdi.
:thumbup:

desmoface

Passed Driver's Ed
patxi said:
Hi all, I am from SPAIN, and i have a black golf tdi.
:thumbup:

Hi patxi, I spend a few months in Spain. Of all the countries I've been to, if I win the lottery tomorrow, I'm moving to Spain...Beautiful women (although my wife may not agree :iono: ), beautiful weather, beautiful beaches, just a great country. Not to mention they take motorsports very seriously in Spain...Especially motorcycle racing which is one of my favorite types.

I'm new here too, but let me be the first to welcome you.

Steve

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Hey! I'm new :-D

Right now I drive a 1985 VW Cabrio, it's been in the family for 21 years (since it was bought new by my grandma). I'm heading off to college and am picking myself up an 06 GTI in Silver :-D. Went down to the dealer yesterday to test drive a GTI, and WOW. What an amazing car! If all goes well, I could be picking it up by the end of march/early april! :-D WOO! The only problem is finding one of those ABT lips :p

OBD1

Hey! ...from Canada!

Just joined the forum. My first GTI was an 84, black on red interior. I've had them all!! Congrats! Very nice layout! good content. Alot of adds and videos we had never seen here!

:coolpics: :respekt:

here's a pic of my current GTI weekend warrior. It's a blast on the race track!!!

hockeyztar

HI JOINED SITE TO SEE THE NEW GTI COMMERICIALS

I came across this site through google. I saw a commercial of a rice rocket aka honda being trashed.

I currently own 1987 golf gti 16 valves. Its not running though some body hit it while I was parked at a friends house. long story short it was a hit and run never found out who it was. I need to buy new intake and exhaust valves valves and check out how bad the engine is.

nice site JJ....
Great collection of downloads... I'm still loving the "unpimp ze auto collection of commercials"

been through a few vw's
84 4 door rabbit, 89 Jetta and now a 91 corrado.... luvin the corrado!
factory vw boost is the bomb shizzle...

keep holdin it down vit da german engineering..

Vodafone

Had to say HI! :rolleyes:

Very nice site here. :clap:
Came to visit because of the MKV videos *downloaded them* and Im loving the site. :thumbsup:

I had an Audi A4 B5 20v (sold) :frown: ... and now I'm riding a GTI 2.0 16v '91 :drinking:

Here's my ride... not so many mods but try to keep it clean. :respekt:

... also on the VORTEX.

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
GTI's ROCK. Sorry to say, but I'll never buy another american car, unless I hit the lotto and can afford a FORD GT.
Anyway, Hi everyone! I am brand-spankin' to the site and I just got my new GTI last week. Any tuner tips would be greatly appreciated!

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I'm new to the forum, and to this website, but it looks awesome and I've already learned a lot, look forward to catching up with you guys soon.

GTI MkV United Gray, #2 XM

Status
Not open for further replies.