GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

about the FAST

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
I called VW customer service today and they told me that they will send me my FAST it just may take a few weeks between them getting confirmation on my purchase then the forwarding of that to the distrobution center. The best thing that happened is that they have a record of this phone conversation of them telling me they would send one and tey also gave me a confirmation number of it as well to call back if i do not recieve anything within the next two weeks.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Yea, apparently, because they are such a marketing commodity...everybody who purchases a GTI MkV this year will recieve a Fast. I dont know if its gonna continue to GTI's purchases after this selling year is over. Only 10 months to get one, be Swift!! lol

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Hopefully you owners get one soon while they're still hot on ebay... you can get a few hundred dollars for that thing! So sell it now for big profit and just buy one later if you want one when they're available to be purchased by anyone.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
word... I'm hoping some sucker pays me good dough so I can get an APR remap.

Yeah I was seeing those. If you are short on money you can sell it. I don't know where we can confirm how many of these are being made. It's been 2 weeks for me now, so I'm hoping for another 2 week to have one.

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
I'll take an performance boost over a souvenir anyday. Although it is a pretty cool gimmick.

Skim Diesel said:
I'll take an performance boost over a souvenir anyday. Although it is a pretty cool gimmick.
Then take the Fast, sell it on ebay like the others, which is about $400, and buy a chip upgrade. Also, I love how the one seller says that the Fast is only available to the dealerships.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol, im not sure if il sell my Fast, i might keep it just because its cool looking, ill make the money for the ARP chip someway or another..

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
I hope all GTI owners get one....it's gonna be a long time before I get my GTI(or R36???). Dont sell it just to make a quick buck now...wait twenty years or so and the sell it, you'll make $1000+.....personally (no offense) people who sell their fasts' are VW Poseurs!

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
Dubdr said:
Preach on brother!!!! :clap:

Seriously though, people who sell their fasts' out selling themselves out, it who gives VW and more importantly the GTI a bad name.

JJ, when and if you read this, I would like to start my own thread or sticky, about the stupid people who sell thier fasts' on eBay for a quick buck. It is ashame that they have to sell them just to afford some aftermarket parts. Some may say that I am saying all of this just because I dont own a GTI and that Im jealous, or something along those lines. To answer those people, no I am not jealous, I just think that they are not true VW enthues!!! Sorry if U have offended anyone. What do you think?? Anyone??

GTI2007

bmwr32 said:
Seriously though, people who sell their fasts' out selling themselves out, it who gives VW and more importantly the GTI a bad name.

JJ, when and if you read this, I would like to start my own thread or sticky, about the stupid people who sell thier fasts' on eBay for a quick buck. It is ashame that they have to sell them just to afford some aftermarket parts. Some may say that I am saying all of this just because I dont own a GTI and that Im jealous, or something along those lines. To answer those people, no I am not jealous, I just think that they are not true VW enthues!!! Sorry if U have offended anyone. What do you think?? Anyone??

I think you're right. If I would get a fast I would never sell it