GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI / Rabbit / Golf Aftermarket Wheels Photo Thread

andrewt

Autocross Champion
JJ-R32 said:
Check this one out I love it. Blue GTI with BMW M3 wheels and Zender bodykit :drool:

does anyone know where to get these wheels from? anywhere you can buy M3 replicas only have them in BMW bolt patterns, and there's no way to use adapters. i looked all over the sport wheels website, and they had nothing.

Last edited:

GTI2007

No, they aren't DTM Kreuz 20. The look pretty the same but the have a few serious different things. You can also see for yourself. The first is the DTM Kreuz 20 and the second one the M3 replica on the blue Golf

andrewt

Autocross Champion
someone on the forums PMed me and told me they were made by a company called emotion wheels. i checked out their website, and the wheels do indeed look right, and there are fitments for the mk5 GTI. however, they only come in 17 and 18 inch. do the wheels on the blue gti look bigger than 18 to you? i would've guessed they were 19's, but maybe not. i think the fact taht the spokes extend all the way to the edge of the wheel make it look bigger.

and no, they're not dtm kruez/jline wheels. the jlines have lip (even the 2 piece without the bolts), whereas these do not.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
OZ Superturismo 19x8.5 / Michelin Cup 235/35/19 Tires

Attachments

• oz-1.jpg
    oz-1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 40,645
  • oz2.jpg
    oz2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 53,808
  • oz3.jpg
    oz3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 32,432

MKVowner

Ready to race!
NO ONE has ever mentioned the ENKEI LX-M rims. I dont have a picture, but Go to ENKEI.COM and look at them. Man, if you want the more classy, luxury look...on black or red...those would be snazzy. I think i'm going to get some 18's for my Black GTI

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
marx92x said:
Any more pictures? This is the new hottness!

Here's another pic of 19" OZ Superturismo wheels (last 2 pics) on H&R Sport Springs

:wub:

Attachments

• ozwheels.jpg
    ozwheels.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 43,873