GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG?

DUB2OT

Banned
from late built 07's on up they all come with LC from the factory. if you gotta mid to late built 06 you can have it flashed with LC at you're dealer my built data is 02/06 i had LC installed on my car about two years ago no problems. you can also do the HPA DSG flash it comes with LC check it out http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4235107.

:thumbsup:

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
nope, 07 was the cutoff. I have a Wolfy and it has a DSG, cannot put LC on it... same with the EOS.

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
yea, my '08 has LC, but it's kind of just like putting your one foot on the brake and one foot on the gas..i guess it's a bit more complicated then that, but in simplest forum, any automatic car can kind of do it

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
ooh really how?

...you put one foot on the brake and one foot on the gas...the rpms will start going up and when you release the brake you'll be that much farther up the rpm band... are you really calling me out on this? As I origionally said, it's more complicated then this I'm sure, but in simplest form it's kind of the same thing.. why are you wasting everyone's time just to pick an argument? grow up