GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pic of Golf VI!?

StookMK5

Passed Driver's Ed
We found the first pictures of the next generation VW Golf, the VW Golf VI, and we must admit, we like it!

It's not going to be a lot bigger or heavier, but it will get a totally new design following the new design language of VW.
And for the very first VW will not bring a 4-door Golf!

Talking about engines:
There will be a 1.4 liter 150 bhp twincharger (turbo plus compressor) in addition to the already known 170 bhp model.
Also VW is doing the switch to common rail diesels with a range of 100 to 170 bhp.
Top model will be a 3.6 liter VR6 FSI with 280 bhp known from the VW Passat and the VW Touareg.

The VW Golf VI will arrive in 2008.

linked from: http://www.germancarblog.com/2006/03/vw-golf-first-pics-of-next-generation.html

Attachments

• newgolf.bmp
    250.8 KB · Views: 4,816

Jedi VW

Ready to race!
no way that is real. It is obviously Passat or Eos headlights with an R32 bumper.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
If it was real that would give me more reason to buy a MKV. That thing is Fuuuugly :thumbdown:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
looks ugly to me.

but then again, when i saw a golf mkV for the first time, i remmember not being a fan of it, but it gradually grew on me.

surely this is too early to even be thinking about the Mk 6. the Mk 5 has only been around for 2 years. they should release it in 2009/2010, and improve on that design as well!