173.1 KB · Views: 16,743
  • gti%20candyweiss4.jpg
    gti%20candyweiss4.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 16,731

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I think I just lost weight from the sweat that came out of my palm while clicking my mouse................................................wow. I thought I would paint the black smooth section between the upper and lower grilles white as well, but now I'm thinking I need a custom EU license plate that reads "gatnetug"

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Yea, I thought that mean Goodbye. I took German in 9th grade. Or is it Avierdse? (sp?). Those euro spec front plates just look cool here in the US. Maybe hello would be more appropriate.

GTI2007

gutentag means good day in english. Goodbye translated in german is auf wiedersehen. In spanish goodbye is adios. Avierdse is to my knowledge not even a word in spanish. I think you propably meant arrivederci which is italian for goodbye. And I also think that hello is more appropriate

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Vie ghets maybe?? I going back to 1987, my memory fails me. The other word I remember is afierdse? I can't remember how to spell it.

ddk

Passed Driver's Ed
Wantagti said:
Vie ghets maybe?? I going back to 1987, my memory fails me. The other word I remember is afierdse? I can't remember how to spell it.
It's "Wie gehts" and it means "How are you" (it's short for "Wie geht es Ihnen")
"Afierdse" is probably "auf wiedersehen" and means "goodbye"

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
White is my favorite. I would definitely NOT paint the black though. I think it breaks the cars height down, visually, and makes it both more aggressive, and sleaker.

I'm getting gray though, I think. To get the DSG, it means gray paint.

jesterjay

Drag Racing Champion
loft said:
Nice man, white never gets any love, but i'm gonna bitch out and get white for the first time in my life. I think its gonna be goof for the MK-5
I have now had 2 white VW's. I had a 98 K2, and now I have the GTI....looks sweet in white. By the way, love your Avantar ( spelling?)...use the commy icon for my msn messenger...gets lots of comments.