GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my first Ticket in the GTI

So as the title says, I got my first in the GTI. I was going 15 over, and this was at 11:00pm. Unfortunately i didn't get away like the guy in the commercial. I was just getting $155 back from Court, and now it's going back to them again.

Oh and my very last point was going to be cleared in 1 month. He told me I could Traffic School if it's been 12 months, when I know it's really 18 months, so if I can take TS, it's been 12 months, I will finally have no points. This is my 4th ticket.

plac

GTI Master
take it easy dude. this gti has more blind spots than my last car. i got a ticket too last week. first one in 5 years+.

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
what can you do. this car just wants to go faster and faster. it's like being hypnotized by your fast. it's still break for our gti and didn't want to drive too fast, but next thing i know i'm at 85 to 90.

plac

GTI Master
The S mode it definetly different. Ive tried it a couple times, its a lot faster than D at same throttle position. I never do WOT though.

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
if you guys are have ticket problems i know i will i love to drive fast sorry if about my last comment. i guess i will have to make sure i use cruise control.