Votes: 42 26.9%
  • Reflex Silver

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • United Grey

Votes: 30 19.2%

• Total voters

GTI2007

bilbos said:
I voted black magic because I think the front grille contrasts really well against the black. However, I will probably go for the United Grey when I get mine, just because it will look cleaner for longer IMO and not show the blemishes as much as black.
When the black has just been cleaned though, it looks :cool:

To my opinion the front grille contrasts much better on a white or a UG GTI

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
Both the white and the gray are attractive. I like the lighter colors because the black nose doesn't blend in. That's the only thing that keeps me from liking the black more. I wonder what colors they'll end up adding over time. Green seems out of favor any more, perhaps one of the blue colors.

mk1-fan

Drag Race Newbie
Has to be red.:thumbsup: It just compliments the honeycomb grille and red pin striping so good.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
This looks like a close race for some of the colors.

peruski

Passed Driver's Ed
Candy white is a terrific choice...the balance of the black and red bits and pieces is just wonderful.

I do miss the days of the Color Concepts though...I was a Futura Yellow owner. I loved that color. I could always find my car in a crowded parking lot.

the poll is worded incorrectly. (no disrespect to the post)
what color is the best?

I chose black (which is def. the best) but it is hard to keep clean.
red is pretty sweet (if you dont mind tickets)
i could probably expand on the other colors but i will spare you all (this time)

AlphAZender

Drag Race Newbie
peruski said:
Candy white is a terrific choice...the balance of the black and red bits and pieces is just wonderful.

I do miss the days of the Color Concepts though...I was a Futura Yellow owner. I loved that color. I could always find my car in a crowded parking lot.

Yes I like the contrast too. Not a big fan of white but it looks so good on this car with the factory tinted windows.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
peruski said:

I wish that color was available as well. Maybe 07 VW will add more colors.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Candy white. My first car was a white 90 Civic Si and I loved it. Some whites don't look that great, but the VW candy white looks very nice. I've sworn off black because both of my previous black cars were nightmares to keep clean and showed every single breath of a scratch.

Silver Arrows

Ready to race!
marcinek said:
Laser blue isn't in the US officially buddy!:smoking:
Speaking on that subject, I've seen pictures of the Laser Blue and I've been in love with it ever since. Since there currently are NO choices of blue in the U.S., if I had my GTI painted Laser Blue by an aftermarket shop...would that void a warrranty with VW?:iono: